- 10+ years of Test experience (at IDM, Fabless)
- Test Business Development in OSAT is a plus
- Specific knowledge of memory, analog and mixed signal, RF and power management testing
- Experience managing test development (or in actual test program development) is desired with specific
- equipment knowledge of the various Teradyne & Advantest testers (both memory and mixed signal)
- BS Degree in Engineering is required. MS and/or MBA preferred.
- Strong Communicational (written, verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools (Power point, Excel, Project, Word etc.) is essential
- Domestic and International travel required. Ability to travel up to 40% is required.
- Motivated, self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- without direct supervision
- Knowledge of languages (English – fluent or advanced. German, French and/or Italian a plus)