- Manage the preliminary and post sales technical requirements of new and existing customers on semiconductor package assembly projects.
- Present technical product and services offerings to potential and existing customers.
- Act as the first point of contact for technical inquiries, coordinate with the Sales and Operation teams to execute customer’s requests.
- Work as an integral part of the sales process, seek out new opportunities and provide technical feasibility feedback to the sales and executive management team.
- Initiate new package requirements through Design/Simulation process, and follow through to close designs with customer.
- Manage all new devices from Design to Qualification to Production Ramp.
- Review and evaluate customer's IC product packaging requirements. Provide package solutions within the packaging capability, package roadmap, process flow and design rules of the UTAC factories.
- Determine project technical specifications, coordinate Qualification builds and closure including production ramp of all Quals built. Identify and articulate requirements of Qualification lots from customer to factory.
- Address technical aspects of Customers QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews).
- Coordinate quality related issues with the factory and closure with customers. Customer Crisis management for technical manufacturing problems. Interface between customer and factory for low yield analysis, CAR (Corrective Action Reports) and DOE (Design of Experiments).