|1. Daily direct interface with customers on day to day tactical business issues including production planning, logistics, purchasing, finance, and customer services on issue resolution.|
2. Maintain data in forecasting system, including customer forecast device and volume, pricing, and customer code, etc.
3. Responsible for monthly forecast reviews and forecast accuracy.
4. Provide feedback of Commitment of Forecast to customers.
5. Upside requests.
6. Die loading tracking and support CS on die attainment.
7. Excess material disposition and tracking.
8. Billing issue resolution.
9. Customer issue log.
10. Assist sales in the quotation preparation and ensure immediate system pricing updates.
11. Customer reporting and inquiry management.
12. Daily interface with sales team (Sales Manager, TPM, Factories, etc.) on accounts and business activities and issues impacting short to medium term demand.
13. Provide accurate demand visibility to fulfill operations planning and execution (capacity, materials, resource, revenue, etc.).
14. Coordinate and prepare Quarterly Customer Business Review (QBR) presentation materials. Participate in the customer QBR if required.