- Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Strong technical knowledge and/or experience in security, with proficiency in a risk management framework and the ability to assess administrative and technical controls.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Good command of English.
- Good knowledge of security environments, security system and risks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be analytical.
- Good leadership skills and ability to be a team player.
- Be proactive.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Able to relocate.